10 makar Sankranti Wishes for 2021
Makar Sankranti is an Indian festival celebrated in almost all parts of India and Nepal in lots of cultural forms. It is a harvest festival.
Makar Sankranti is a festival celebrated in the month of January which marks the first day of the sun's movement into Makara which means Capricorn. It marks the end of the month of midwinter and the start of longer days in which sacred rituals are performed.
Thai Pongal is a standout amongst the most critical celebrations celebrated by Tamil individuals in the Indian province of Tamil Nadu, the Indian Union Territory of Puducherry, and the nation of Sri Lanka, and additionally Tamils around the world, incorporating those in Malaysia, Mauritius, South Africa, United States, Singapore, Canada and UK. Thai Pongal compares to Makar Sankranti, the collect celebration celebrated all through India.
It is the few ancient festivals that are perceived according to solar cycles. It is usually celebrated on 14th January but can be on 15th January depending on the shifting by the day for that year. This same festival is known by different names in different states of India, such as Maghi used in the north and by the Sikhs, Thai Pongal in Tamil Nadu, Magh Bihu in Assam and Makar Sankranti in Goa, West Bengal, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh.
Maharashtra and central India. Decorations are put up in the house with visiting places. The feast and the dances are put up. Greetings and wishes are sent to the loved one who are living far away and are unable to join the fun and this merry festival. These occasions are very important in our life to show our love and care for the people we love. So, there are few wishes that you can use to send greetings to your family, friends and relatives who stays far away from you so that it makes their day a special one:
- I hope this Makar Sankranti will be a happy one and you enjoy this festival in the charm of our tradition. May it bring you togetherness with loved ones as this festival marks happiness and good wealth and goddess Surya showers her blessings. I wish that it marks the end of the negativity and difficulties and brings in success and peace.
- May this festival help in burning all the moments of sadness and loneliness. I hope it brings in joy and fun with bountiful love and serenity. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May bounties of happiness and wealth come during this festival to you and your family. May it be full of precious moments and happy hours so that you all enjoy and relax and have a fresh start. I pray that it is the start of your brighter days filled with prosperity and wealth. Have joyous Maghi!
- Here's wishing for a good crop harvest that brings in smiles and a blissful year ahead. May you be happy, and I hope that you get the most out of everything. I also hope that the dances and the treat spreads happiness and fun to your family. I hope this celebration of this festival is better than the previous one. Wish you lots of love and happiness to you and everyone.
- Wishing for this happy festival that will bring you good luck and the blessings that you deserve. I hope this harvest season marks the start of a cheerful and warm year which brings in happiness always. May each day ahead bring you sweet surprises that fills your world with content and peace.
- Makar Sankranti marks the end of the cold winter months and is celebrated for a day. I hope the days bring in warmth and sunshine that will be something so great that you remember it forever. May it bring prosperity and good luck and fill your days ahead with happiness. I hope it renews all the good tidings and it brightens up your heart forever. Stay Happy.
- Hope this Makar Sankranti lights up your home with joy and prosperity for today and always. May the spirit of this festival bring you good fortune and I hope good luck touches your feet and it brings success to you and everyone around you. Wishing you a very happy Makar Sankranti.
- Wishing for this happy festival that will bring you good luck and the blessings that you deserve. I hope this harvest season marks the start of a cheerful and warm year which brings in happiness always. May each day ahead bring you sweet surprises that fill your world with content and peace.
- Sending my warmest wishes to your family as you merrily celebrate this festival and welcome the harvest season. I wish you everything that this auspicious occasion is meant to bring. Stay happy and joyful and I wish that this festival adds a new freshness into your life. Have a fun and happy year ahead!
- I`d like to convey my warm regards and feast with lots of dances and treats while you enjoy your day. I hope it brings happiness and peace. I hope all the endeavors become a success with freshness and fragrance enter your life.
As we gear up to enjoy the celebrations, don’t forget to share the happiness of the festival with your loved ones. Here's a list of beautiful and thoughtful wishes, messages and quotes that will add more sweetness to the fun of Pongal 2020.
- “Rejoice in the charm of tradition and celebrations. Wish you a Happy Pongal.”
- “May the festival of Pongal fill your life with sweetness! May God bless you with peace, prosperity, and happiness in your life. Wish you a Happy Pongal.”
- “May happiness shower in your life this year, good fortune enters your home and success touches your feet. I wish you and your family a very happy Pongal.”
- “Pongal marks joy and brings along positivity. May this festival of harvest season be one that brings along with it all that’s best and everything you deserve. Wish you and your family a memorable Pongal.”
- “We have all come into the world with a bright destiny. Let’s celebrate the day as the brightest days of our lives. May you all have a Happy Pongal!”
- “On this beautiful day, I wish that you may be able to receive the gift of God perennially and get every little thing that you have wished for in life. I wish you a prosperous and Happy Pongal.”
- “I wish that this Pongal fills your life with love, happiness, prosperity, health and spirituality. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Pongal.”
- “Celebrate this day with a heart filled with cheer and fervour. Sending my warmest greetings to you and your family this Pongal.”
- “May this harvest festival fill your life with joy and prosperity. Happy Pongal to you and your family.”
- “May the sweetness of overflowing milk and sugarcane fill your life with happiness and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy Pongal.”
- “A new beginning is one of the eternal mysteries of life. Wishing you a very Happy Pongal.”
- “May the auspicious fire bring you joy and happiness and burn all your moments of sadness. Wishing you a very Happy Pongal.”
- “As the Sun starts its journey towards the north, it makes all joyous moments of this year come to life. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Pongal.”
- “With great cheerfulness, zeal and brightest rays of joy and hope, I wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Pongal.”
- “May the sun bring you and your loved ones the rays of joy and happiness. Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous Pongal.”
- “I wish this Pongal connects you to the brightest of moments. May you reach new heights on this auspicious occasion. Here’s wishing you a very happy Pongal.”