15 motivational quotes to inspire you when feeling lonely
Motivation is a fuel to the body that boosts it to deal with every circumstance and phase of life. Here is some of it that you can use to buckle up.
Motivational quotes can help you reach your potential each day. Sure, they’re just words. But they’re positive words. And if you’re on the verge of giving up or struggling to push yourself to the next level, sometimes that’s just what you need. So whether you’re trying to finish a project, start a new side hustle, or hit that big life goal, knowing how to motivate yourself can help. So, let’s dive into what is motivation, how to motivate yourself, and the motivational quotes of the day that’ll get you back on track. These motivational quotes will give you the jumpstart your day needs, so don’t forget to bookmark this page.
What Is Motivation?
Motivation is your desire to do something with your personal life, at work, in school, in sports, or in any hobbies. Having the motivation to do something can help you achieve your big goals and dreams, whatever they may be.
Knowing how to motivate yourself can help you accomplish anything you set your mind to, so let’s get to that next.
How to Motivate Yourself: 3 Simple Tricks
1. Create a Positive Environment
Music can be as powerful a motivator as motivational quotes. Each morning when you wake up, play a few pump up songs before you start your day to get you going. You can listen to playlists with motivational songs on Spotify to help you get going. By getting your mind in the right mindset, you can inch closer to motivating yourself. When I want to get in the zone, I listen to “Time” by Hans Zimmer, which has no lyrics but has an intensity which helps me focus. If I’m feeling like I’m in a rut, motivational songs like “You’re a Superstar” by Love Inc. picks me up.
2. Celebrate Your Small Wins
When you think of your BIG goal, sometimes you start feeling overwhelmed. Why? Because big goals don’t get achieved right away. Instead, you need to create mini goals to help excite you along the way. This way you can be more goal-orientated and build a habit of being more effective. Celebrating your small wins will help you stay motivated through your journey. Plus, celebrating is always super fun. Maybe you break your goal down to 10 small-sized goals with tasks that get you on track to achieve them. For each of the 10 goals you can add a small celebration. Maybe a glass of champagne for one or a dessert with a sparkler on top for another. Don’t forget to check out some of our motivational quotes about success in a later section.
3. Surround Yourself With Motivated People
This goes back to the positive environment point: You need to be around others who are just as ambitious as you. American entrepreneur John Rohn once said, “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with it.” And whether or not that’s true is debatable, the reality is being around the right kind of people can only help you grow. If you’re surrounded by those who love your ambition, you’ll be more ambitious and achieve more. If you’re surrounded by loved ones who tell you your goals are stupid and tell you to change them, you need to avoid them. Be around those who help you feel comfortable being the ambitious, go-getter you are, so you can become the successful person you’re meant to be.
Here we got a list of 15 motivational quotes which will inspire you when you are feeling low or depressed.
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
- “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman
- “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”― Lewis Carroll
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” – Unknown
- “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifier
- “You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.” – Unknown
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche