25 best lohri wishes and greetings
Lohri is one of the highly celebrated festivals of India. Showing joy and pleasure may require certain wishes and here is the list.
The festival of Lohri is celebrated on the 13th of January (according to the Bikrami calendar) every year. On this pious occasion, every Indian specifically North Indians encircle around a Lohri Fire and wish for good health and prosperity. Moreover, the people do the puja parikrama around the bonfire and distribute the Prasad to everyone.
Lohri is a festival of harvest where farmers pray to the supreme deities and perform the traditional folk dance such as Bhangra and Gidda. Along with the traditional dance, on this occasion, people offer food items such as Jaggery, Sesame Seeds Ladoo, Rewari, Peanut Gajak, and popcorns. Furthermore, it is considered the coldest night of the year and celebrated just before the winter solstice.
Lohri festival is all about a new beginning, happiness, hope, enthusiasm, and prosperity. Now, here is the list of 25 best Lohri messages, wishes, greetings, and quotes that can you to send your loved ones on this auspicious occasion
- Wishing you and your family an extremely joyful and prosperous occasion. May your life be blessed with happiness, love, success, and wealth.
- On this Lohri festival, spread love, happiness, and a message of peace all around. Wishing you a very Happy Lohri!
- May this auspicious occasion of occasion bring success, happiness, and opportunities your way, accomplishing ascending heights and turn dreams into reality. Here’s wishing you and your loved ones a cheerful and prosperous occasion.
- On this Lohri festival, I wish that the warmth of the bonfire and the sweetness of the Jaggery remains with your perpetually. Happy Lohri!
- May the fire of the Lohri bonfire burn all your sorrows and grief and bring satisfaction, joyfulness, and peace. Have a delightful and amazing Lohri!
- This Lohri, let’s celebrate happiness, compassion, and peace by eradicating hatred and violence. Wishing you and your family a peaceful and blissful Lohri!
- On this pious festival of Lohri, may almighty fulfill all your wishes and dreams along with abundant blessings. I hope this year be filled with happiness, wealth, and lots of surprises. Happy Lohri!
- If winter comes, can spring be far behind? As the winter season is over, let’s welcome the season of spring with joy, happiness, and rejuvenation on this holy festival of the occasion. Here’s wishing you and your dear ones a very Happy Lohri!
- As the Lohri festival marks the beginning of a new year, therefore, give yourself and others around you another chance to explore and begin with a fresh start. Happy Lohri, to you and your dear ones!
- With the beginning of this New Year, I hope your days are filled with cheerfulness, months filled with wealth and prosperity, and coming years filled with good health. God bless you and your family every day. Happy Lohri!
- Wishing you a bounteous harvest of seeds on this festival of Lohri. Hope you have a jubilant Lohri and a memorable year ahead.
- Wishing you a very happy
L – Love
O – Opportunity
H – Happiness
R – Rejuvenation
I – Illumination
- On this joyous occasion of Lohri, sending you warm greetings and good luck for the bright future. Happy Lohri to you and your family!
- Lohri is the festival of merriment, traditional folk songs, dance, and of course delicious sweets. Enjoy the festival of Lohri with your loved ones with absolute fun. Happy Lohri!
- May the jubilant seasons bring happiness and bountiful harvest at your door. Have a loving Lohri and a remarkable year.
- Lohri festival is an excuse to celebrate togetherness, love, and compassion. May this Lohri you get more wealth and you have enough to give to others. Hope you have a joyful Lohri and a memorable year.
- I wish that the warmth of the bonfire fill your hearts and home with abundant happiness, good luck, fortune, and success on this occasion of Lohri. Have an amazing and joyful Lohri!
- On this sacred occasion of Lohri, I wish that you accomplish all your dreams and enjoy great success now and forever. Happy Lohri!
- Wishing you a joyful ride and a remarkable beginning on this Lohri festival. Happy Lohri, to you and your loved ones!
- Like the sun is changing its direction to the northern hemisphere, this occasion may you find your good luck star which enlightens your path to success. Wishing you and your family, a very happy Lohri!
- On this auspicious occasion of Lohri, may the direction you choose to be filled with radiance, peace, and prosperity. Best Wishes for Lohri.
- I hope that this harvest season, all the farmers are blessed with bountiful harvesting. Have a blissful and joyful occasion!
- On this auspicious occasion of Lohri, sing traditional folk songs, perform the dance with your loved ones to celebrate the spirit of togetherness and love. Happy Lohri!
- We sincerely hope that on this religious festival of Lohri, may almighty bless you with eternal companionship and open the doors of happiness for you and your family. Happy Lohri!
- Sending warm and lovely wishes on this Lohri festival to you and your dear ones. HAPPY LOHRI!
On this auspicious eve of Lohri, a ritual song is sung to show joy. So, here are a few lines of one of those popular songs sung on the eve of Lohri.
Sundri Mundri Hei! Hoi!
Tera Kaun Vichara! Hoi!
Dulla Bhatti Wala! Hoi!
Dullah Di Dhi viyahi! Hoi!
Sher Shakar pai! Hoi!
Kudi de Mamme aaye! Hoi!
Unani Churi Kuti! Hoi!
Jimidari Lutti! Hoi!
Ik kola Ghut Gaya!
So, celebrate this festival of prosperity, joy, and sharing with your children in a way that they always remember its importance throughout their lives.