Best Holi wishes for 2021
Vivid hues taint the sky as India ushers in the season of spring with the kaleidoscopic festival of Holi. Add colors to your life with these heart touching wishes.
Holi is the festival of colors and celebrated in all states of India. Normally people say Holi is the end of chilling winters. In this year 2021, Holi will be held on 29th of March. The colourful festival of Holi spans over two days and marks the beginning of spring. On the first day, known as day of “Holika Dahan”, fire is lit marking the victory of truth over evil. The second day is “Phag”, when the actual Holi is celebrated with vibrant colours and water. The festival bridges gap between people of different communities and age groups and people hug each other while smearing each other’s face with paint.
The festival is welcomed by everyone in great spirits with a lot of singing and dancing involved. Holi is celebrated with much joy in North India and the Holi of Mathura is extremely famous. It starts a week before the actual festival and attracts enthusiastic people from far off places.
The morning of Holi is awaited by much anticipation especially by kids. They throw coloured water with water guns on their friends and family and some almost anyone. You will find youths (their face and hair drenched in colour and in almost unidentifiable state) on their bikes and open jeeps zooming around the cities. In the noon when everyone is done with colours, comes the time of food that has been specially prepared. People on this day usually have sweets and many even drink bhang (marijuana).
Holi is the time when friends and relatives meet and paint each other with “gulaal” and wish each other happy and long life. But due to n number of reasons many people can’t meet their loved ones and they send the Happy Holi Messages and happy Holi wishes to their friends and relatives for secure and blissful Holi.
So here in this post, we are sharing some Happy Holi Messages and Happy Holi Wishes which you can send to your friends, family, colleagues, and your loved ones:
- Holi is the festival of love and togetherness. Enjoy the day to the fullest. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May this Holi bring us good luck and our friendship continues to grow.
- May God shower all his blessings upon you and fill your life with good deeds and contentment. Happy Holi!
- Happy Holi, my dear friend. I wish you enjoy Holi and get all the colors of your life. May God bless you and your family.
- Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun and happiness. Dance and sing along with your hearts out and make countless memories. Sending you Happy Holi greetings.
- Enjoy every color of Holi, make wishes and drink lots of bhang. I hope God will hear and make your all desires come true. Happy Holi.
- May all the 365 days of the year be as merry as the day of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May God guide you in your journey towards success. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May all your dreams come true and happiness surrounds you. Happy Holi!
- Enjoy the day to the fullest because Holi comes just once a year.
- In this Holi, color your mind with brightest thoughts & positivity. Enjoy the gulaal and bhang. Have a safe and glamorous Holi.
- Enjoy this festive and dance to the rhythm with your heart. May the festive spirit make you happier than ever.
- The most colorful festival of the year is here. Wishing you all a very happy Holi.
- May this Holi be the start of a life of peace, happiness, and prosperity. Wishing you a happy holi.
- I wish you a very Happy Holi. Enjoy the bright colors of happiness and love.
- I wish a very Happy Holi to my parents, my boy, uncle, auntie, my near and dear friends, and all my teachers. Days end, but memories will be there in everybody’s mind.
- Happy Holi! Enjoy every color of Holi and you will get every happiness that you desire. Hey, God is always with you. Enjoy every moment. Keep smiling.
- Wishing you Holi filled with bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujias, and melodious songs. Enjoy the best festive with your loved ones.
- On this auspicious occasion of Holi, I Hope the canvas of your life gets painted with the cutest colors of happiness. Happy Holi!
- You added colors in my black & white life just like Holi. Enjoy this celebration of color with thousands of great moments. Happy Holi, my love.
- Holi comes just once a year; so play it with zeal & enthusiasm. Wishing you a very happy Holi!
- May your future be as bright as the wonderful colors of Holi. Wishing you a very happy Holi!
- Wishing to god to give you all the colors of life, colors of joy and all the colors you want to paint your life with. I love you so much, my dear. Wish you a very Happy Holi!
- The day of fun & enjoyment is back again for it is the wonderful festival of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May you paint the lives of your loved ones with the colors of joy and happiness. Wishing a very happy Holi to you and your family.
- The festival of joy is here, so make the most of the day. Wishing you all a very happy Holi.
- Dear Love, Holi is the occasion of celebrating colors and love. You are like the bright colors, adding a new dimension in my life. I love you so much. Happy Holi.
- My dear friend may your life filled with colors of love, friendship, and happiness just like a rainbow. Have a happy Holi!
- My only wish is to paint your face with colors so that your life also be filled with vibrant colors of love, happiness, and joy. Wish you a very Happy Holi!
- Let us forget our differences and enjoy the big day together. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May God fill your life with beautiful colors of happiness, good health, prosperity, and peace. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May your life be filled with loads of peace & happiness. Happy Holi!
- Get ready to be wild with! Because, it’s not what you say or what you wish, even what you hope or intent, it’s only what you do that matters. Let’s do it! Happy Holi.
- May this festival of color bring new suspense and excitement in your life and make everything worth it. Have a great Holi, dear.
- Here comes again the time to celebrate life with colors and lots of enthusiasm. Enjoy this colorful festival to its fullest! Wishing a Happy Holi to you and your family!
- May God fill your life with beautiful colors. Happy Holi!
- May your life get more color on this festival of colors.
- Enjoy this festival of colors to make it wild and beautiful. Happy Holi!
- May the auspicious occasion of Holi fill your life with the colors of joy and happiness. Happy Holi!
- I wish you unforgettable moments of joy and happiness this festive season. Have a Happy Holi!
- Have a great Holi celebration with friends & family. Be safe and careful and enjoy it the fullest. Wishing you this.
- Burn your stress and pain in the fire of Holi and take the colors of Holi to make your life colorful.
- This Holi I wish you emerge out as the brightest star of the family with all colors of the rainbow. Happy Holi dear, may you get all success in life.
- May the good always emerge victorious over evil & may you always get all you desire. Wishing a Happy Holi to you and your family!
- On the occasion of Holi remember to forgive everyone, forget all worries and hate no one. Have a blessed and colorful Holi!
From water balloons filled with color to pichkaris releasing a stream of color, this is a delightful event marked by the exchange of gifts and mouthwatering sweets. The joy of Holi knows no ends. We must try to wash away all the evils in our hearts along with the colors and allow the color of love to stay there forever and ever. This is the true spirit of Holi. Let's welcome the vibrant festival of colors with joy.