Best valentine’s day wishes
There has to be something right about an opportunity to celebrate love. This February, expand your efforts to express your heart to all the hearts you care about.
Valentine’s Day, 24 hours of expectations… or opportunity? Your greeting card, email, or text doesn’t have to be perfect to be the perfect reminder to those you love that you love them. Take advantage of Free, and spread the love!
- Valentine’s Day will always be for couples in love, but it also celebrates the love of friends, moms, little sisters, even older neighbors and elderly aunts. Many of the Senior Set are surprisingly tech savvy and enjoy a text or email as much as a printed card.
- It’s okay to send a greeting you like that has general appeal to more than one person. Send. Send. Send.
- For a Very Significant Person in your life, take a minute to think about them, your relationship, your shared history. Browse the possibilities with those thoughts filtering your choices.
There has to be something right about an opportunity to celebrate love. This February, expand your efforts to express your heart to all the hearts you care about. Can you really love too much?
From heartfelt to humorous, we’ve gathered Valentine’s Day messages that are just right for every love in your life. Warm a heart, tickle a rib, say your best “I love you.” to the one you love the best.
- I donut what I’d do without you. Love you, Tay. Happy Valentine’s!
- Love you, Alice. Coming and going. In and out. Every way possible. Always my Valentine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! From your favorite little love bug, Eddie!
- Treat yo’ self. To an evening with me. Valentine’s Day Love, Babe!
- Sending you heartfelt wishes for a very special Valentine’s Day, Maddie!
- I wish you a beary Happy Valentines, Dana, with all my huggy heart.
- You are my moon and stars. You are the best of the universe. Love you, Boo.
- You’re so sweet! (IN MY BEST PINEAPPLE VOICE) Will you be my Valentine, Sarah?
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Your love keeps me going, Alex. Love you more!
- For you, Valentine, because I love you berry, berry much! John, you’re the berry, berry best!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! You’re a wonderful person with a beautiful heart, Kylee!
- You are my universe and the stars in my eyes, Jake. Love you so much!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! May your day be filled with love and happiness, Abbie, and may you feel the warmth of the love that surrounds you.
- I woof you. Happy Valentine’s Day, oh Master of My Heart!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! It’s the day to say “I love you.” to the people who matter to us most.
- I love you, Grandma!
- Happy Valentine’s, Jamie! You’re a true heart-friend, and that means everything. Love you!
- I love you. I can’t picture myself with anyone but you, Babe. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love your smile. It invited me in, and I love being close to you. Happy Valentine’s Day, Riley!
- Love you. What else could I do? You captured my heart, Jenny, my forever Valentine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Love you all year, Mom, and now you know!
- Olive you. Very. Much. Be mine, Quinn?
- You’re the glaze to my donut. The sweet to my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, J.J.!
- Love you to the moon and back. Every day. Forever. Love that you’re my Valentine, Chad.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I thought I couldn’t love you more, Piper. But I do.
- I love you this much. Times a million! Happy Valentine’s Day, Rob!
- Together forever. When we first fell in love, I thought it was the best day of my life. But as each day goes by, I’m discovering that I love you more and more. Love to you on Valentine’s Day, Cindy!
- If a heart-shaped bubble was released each time I thought of you, the sky would be filled with beautiful thoughts. I love you, Babe, on Valentine’s Day and always.
- Let’s dance! It could lead to romance! Cha-cha-cha! Happy Valentine’s Day, Bailey!
- Loving you is no probllama. You’re the diva of my heart’s drama! Happy Valentine’s Day, Iris!
- Owl always love you. You’ll always have my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, Love!
- We’re the Love Cats. You make my heart purr, Babe, and my Valentine’s Day purrfect!
- Valentine, I pick you. Every. Single. Day. Love you, Emily!
- Our duet is always better than my best solo. Love you on Valentine’s Day and always, Casey!
- You’re bacon me crazy. Crazy for you. To be my Valentine. Cra-cra for that, Logan!
- I love you. Purrty much all the time. Happy Valentine’s Day, Tiger!