Celebrate Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti With DooGraphics’ wishes
This Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti, wish all the Indians and remember all the bravehearts with DooGraphics’ Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2021 wishes and quotes.
Looking for Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Captions for Wishes and Quotes 2021? We have gathered some unique Quotes on Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti and Captions for Mahatma Gandhi jayanti wishes. These Inspirational Quotes on Gandhi Ji can make your life better. You can also share these Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti quotes images with your Instagram family and other social platforms.
This year India will celebrate the 153rd Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on 2nd October. This day is celebrated every year as Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti for the respect of Mahatma Gandhi. This Day is also celebrated as the international non-violence Day. We can never forget the contribution of Gandhi Ji in India’s freedom that’s why we celebrate Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti like Republic Day and Independence Day.
Gandhi Ji was the one who took our nation closer to the day which everyone was dreaming of! He never believed in violence, so he started the non-violence movement which came out as a success. Gandhi Ji had gained so much experience during his life, that his words are very precious for us to date!
In fact, Gandhi Quotes and Gandhi sayings will stay precious and unique forever!! So, here we have compiled some best Mahatma Gandhi’s Motivational Quotes
Happy Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Wishes 2021
- Always speak truth like Gandhi Ji.
- Happy Birthday “father of Nation.”
- Be fearless like Gandhi Ji. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- Let’s salute one of the great Soul of India.
- Gandhi Ji is one of the greatest personalities born in India.
- Peace is the most powerful weapon of Mankind. I wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- Gandhi Ji is a man of Self-belief.
- Follow the footsteps of Gandhi Ji and walk always on the right path with peace.
- Gandhi Ji teaches us that you can win any fight without violence.
- The man who fought against Britishers and gave Independence as a gift to the whole Nation.
- The man who never raised a single weapon in his entire life.
- You never lose to anyone until you lose yourself.
- On this great day, I wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021!
- Your life is a message for all of us. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- The future fully depends on today’s youth so think before you do anything.
- Before changing anyone, change yourself. It will change your destiny.
Our Bapu Ji gained Swaraj with lots of struggles. He went to jail several times during this period not only in India but also in South Africa. After so many followers, he never thought about upgrading his lifestyle, he remained in his simple living till the end. He used to stay modestly in a residential community and wore a traditional Indian shawl and dhoti every time.
Gandhiji always ate simple vegetarian food and could remain without food for a long period of time. This habit of long-fast came from his mother who was very strict with her vows and made her children do as well. For her, staying 2 to 3 days without food was normal. So this habit stayed in Mahatma Gandhi and did this for purification of body and political protest.
Gandhi Ji was a fearless man and the “Father of the Nation” because of his unstoppable campaign for the rights and dignity of the people and fight for the Nation’s freedom. His concern about non-violence was growing day by day and he stole people’s hearts gradually by his campaign that’s why he became “Father of the Nation”.
So here are some quotes to commemorate him on Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti
- Always do the right things because it takes you to the right destination.
- No matter how many people are with you… If you say the truth then it is the truth. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021!
- It is an honor that you were born in our country and did massive things for our Nation.
- Do big things so that your picture prints on the currency.
- You can shake the world with your actions, In a Gentle Way. – Mahatma Gandhi.
- If you want peace in the world then you have to be calm first.
- “Never lose your temper on small things.” Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- Let’s remember the legend of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi, on his birth anniversary.
India has achieved pillars of success since 1947 and will continue to do so. So, let’s all play our parts and be the part of such a nation which is determined to be the best democracy in the world.