New tips and tricks for Website development
Website development by seo here are new tips and tricks to follow to ranked your website at search engine optimization.
To ranked your website . You should know, some basic SEO principles and you have to work on good content development practices.
Here are some great search engine optimization tips that can lead you to a more search engine friendly website design so you don't need to sacrifice your creativity and style. So let's get started.
1. always Make Sure that Your Site Navigation Is Search Engine Friendly
Using Flash for navigation on your website can affect badly Search engines have a really tough time crawling a website which uses Flash.
2. Always Place Scripts Outside of the HTML Document
Download good website icon website logo Here
In most cases, other content that affects the actual content and that leads crawling them slower. Search engines want to get to the content of a website as fast as possible.
3. Use good Content Readable by Search Engine
Content is the important factor of a website, and it is actually what the search engines feed on. Always maintained a good structure of headings, paragraphs, and links, while designing websites.
don’t use images for text instead of that you can use a CSS background image text replacement technique.
4. Design Your Search friendly URLs
Searching friendly URLs are not urls make crawling easy .The best URLs contain keywords that help describe the content of the page.
The keywords in URL indirectly help to page content.
Best content management will provide you the ability to customize your website’s URLs.
5.Never Neglect Image Alt Attributes
You should , Make sure that all of your image alt attributes are descriptive. And always remember , No alt attribute is better than inaccurate alt attributes.
6. Whenever Search engines will read alt attributes and take them into consideration when they determine the relevancy of the page to the keywords a searcher queries.
There is a possibility they will be used in ranking image-based search engines like Google Images.
7. Update your page with Fresh Content console Search engines prefer to see content of web pages changing continuously from time to time. That indicates the site is still alive and in well condition.
8. Always use Unique Meta titles, Blog title , Page titles, meta descriptions, and keywords should all be different.
Your each page should have its own set of metadata; it helps search engines to achieve a good grasp of how the structure of the website is constructed and means how’s website creation.
9. Proper Tags
Always make good use of heading tags in your web page content.
Always Use the <h1> tag to indicate the main topic of the page.
Make better use of <h2> through <h6> tags to indicate content hierarchy .
10. Go with W3C Standards
Search engines follow well-formed, clean code . Clean code makes the site easier to get on index, and it should indicate how well a website is constructed .
Following W3C standards also inspired you to write semantic markup, which will be the good thing for SEO.
Download website templates free Doographics