Powerful marketing quotes that will transform your business in covid war
Covid-19 has affected the business a lot. Here are some quotes to motivate you in order to grow your business especially in this covid situation.
We know the COVID-19 pandemic has changed consumer behavior, attitudes toward office work, and even some views about society itself. But knowing something and knowing what to do about it are two different things. This week, McKinsey looked across industries and sectors at how knowledge—increasingly, though not exclusively, generated by advanced-analytics technology—can be used to improve the way we tackle challenges.
The pandemic reshaped what consumers buy and how they go about getting it. The challenge for consumer-packaged-goods companies is to redesign their supply-chain operating models to be resilient enough to meet new consumer demands. Because each company is different, key first steps include identifying unique strengths and honing in on the most critical objectives (exhibit).
Here are some marketing quotes that will transform your business in covid war:
- “Ignoring online marketing is like opening a business but not telling anyone.”
- “Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.”
- “For me, pop culture is very fluid: it's music, it's movies, it's books, it's art, it's tech, it's so many things — and as marketing and brand advocates, we should be able to take products and services and match them to what's happening in pop culture
- “Integrated marketing offers opportunities to break through to consumers in new markets.”
- “The best marketing doesn't feel like marketing
- “To continue winning the internet marketing game, your content has to be more than just brilliant — it has to give the people consuming that content the ability to become a better version of themselves.”
- “Business has only two functions — marketing and innovation.”
- "Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like."
- “Content is king."
- “Master the topic, the message, and the delivery.”
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.”
- “It’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.”
- “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.”
- “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.”
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- “Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.”
- “Take a risk and keep testing, because what works today won’t work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work again.”
- “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.”
- “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.”
- “The creative process is fueled by divergent thinking — a breaking away from familiar or established ways of seeing and doing.”
- “If you take a risk and it doesn't go as planned, welcome to the club.”
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes — understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.”
- “We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.”
- “Speak to your audience in their language about what’s in their heart.”
- "Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale."
- “ Less is more. Keeping it simple takes time and effort.”.
- “Instead of one-way interruption, web marketing is about delivering useful content at just the right moment that a buyer needs it.”
- “Content, in all its forms, is the single most critical element of any marketing campaign.”
- “Inspiration is the most important part of our digital strategy.”
- “Digital marketing is not an art of selling a product. It is an art of making people buy the product that you sell.”
- “Don’t build links. Build relationships.”
- “Discoverability equals sales in the digital world.”
- “Before you create any more ‘great content,’ figure out how you are going to market it first.”
Start Using Marketing Quotes to Inspire Your Team
Marketing quotes have the power to inspire your team members to produce their best work, drive home the points you make in meetings, and help you shed light on any type of situation at work. No matter what your company does, there are a number of quotes you can use to help you work towards your specific marketing goals both individually and with your team. So, review the sections above and find some quotes to save on your desktop, write down in your notes, or share with your co-workers today.