How to build your brand with DooGraphics
Marketing is not an exact science. It’s not the case that if you want to create a marketing campaign you simply have to think about it, plan it, and then you have it, i.e. doographics .
Doographics is India’s first online graphic designing platform. It is a user friendly platform for graphics designing. Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, iconography and illustration. Doographics provides you with the typography, visual arts and page layout techniques to create visual compositions. This platform provides a combined texture of canva and user interfacing tools.
The common applications of Doographics designing are:-
- It is applied to products and elements of company identity such as logos, colors, packaging and text as part of branding.
- It is applied in the entertainment industry in decoration, scenery and visual story telling.
- Other examples of design for entertainment purposes include novels, comic books, opening credits and closing credits in filmmaking, and programs and props on stage.
- It spread its roots from scientific journals to news reporting.
Doographics is an easy to use platform. Even the beginners in this field can have a hand in this and grow. The best feature of working on Doographics is the least software requirements and a self-explanatory user interface.
The basic steps involved in using Doographics are:-
- Registration: The first step involves an easy one step registration with email id or phone number. It is hassle free unlike others.
- Templates: It provides the user with innovative templates and helps the user to create a basic design.
- Helpdesk: Its helpdesk makes it more user friendly as it provides the user with suggestions and help in removing errors.
Designing the conditions for experience requires more than the arrangement of form and content and is often built on models of conversation and community, rather than objects and information. This prerequisite condition is solved well by Doographics. Some areas of design practice are more specialized. Motion graphics, for example, add sound and movement to the visual toolkit of designers and are viewed on television and computer screens, in film, or in environmental installations such as technology walls and stadiums. In addition to text and image, exhibition and packaging designers are often responsible for creating the physical structures and selecting the materials that carry messages.
Some of the most notable modern-day graphic design examples stem from advancements in technology. Here’s a glimpse of some of these types of graphic design enhanced by Doographics:
- Website design involves creating engaging and intuitive web pages for users. This includes overall layout, color scheme and navigation.
- User experience (UX) design is focused on ensuring a website or application is easy and satisfying to use. These designers emphasize value, usability, adoptability and desirability.
- Motion graphics design—or animation—brings visual elements to life through special effects, TV shows, video games and movies.
Learning to research, create thumbnails, refine sketches, work up visual solutions in programs, and present to clients are just some of the basics of the design process. Every subset of design may have a slightly different procedure, and your working methodology, or a company you work for may implement things in a somewhat unique way in their production environment. Even so, the basics remain the same. This condition is solved by Doographics through its adaptability.
Many areas of graphic design incorporate grid based solutions. In many ways, grid theory is advanced principles of spacing, flow, and rhythm, though applied to real projects, like laying out an entire book or website. Putting together any multi-page document will likely benefit from a grid, as it makes the design feel cohesive. While many of the principles of graphic information design are similar to graphic design, it takes on a more technical and practical approach to visual problems. Rather than looking at the concept on a billboard, a graphic information designer might analyze the proper font size to use for traffic passing the billboard at 40mph, so as to have maximum impact. It's a blend of scientific research and practical application to visual design. Doographics provides a proper texture of these applications with their impacts.
If you can wield a pencil, and quickly sketch down conceptual solutions, then you're a more proficient designer. Of course, when working within programs the same thing applies. If you're a logo designer, the better you know Illustrator, the better a designer you'll be. Here’s one of the reason that why Doographics is the user friendly platform.
If you are a graphic or web designer, you would certainly be using a number of different tools to carry out your day-to-day tasks. Well, to help you in this task we have compiled 21 best designer tools for web and graphic design professionals that are highly recommended.
For graphic designers Doographics has countless options, tools, and settings to open up new opportunities, to create design that is more authentic with proper guidance. Remember, being a good designer is not just about having creative ideas and execution but also having the right equipment/tools. If you as a designer use a handful of tools, it will provide a solid foundation for communicating the ideas and simplifying the work. So, in the journey to move from a good designer to a great one, all you have to do is have a set of tools for web and graphic design professionals – and it will ensure that you are able to sail through the journey with minimum additional effort.